New mapping, imaging and catheter ablation technologies of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
Prof. Revishvili A.Sh. (Moscow),
Prof. Lebedev D.S. (St. Petersburg).
1. Recent progress in surgical and interventional treatment of atrial fibrillation: the role of imaging and mapping technology.
Revishvili A.Sh., Bakoulev Scientific Center for cardiovascular Surgery RAMS, Moscow, Russia.
2. Noninvasive electrocardiographic imaging guided AFib catheter ablation: clinical results
Hocini M., Université Bordeaux Segalen
3. The use of Noninvasive phase mapping to assess atrial fibrillation.
Wissner E. Asklepios Klinik St. Georg, Hamburg, Germany
4. Noninvasive imaging guided catheter ablation of persistent atrial fibrillation: initial experience.
Labartkava E.Z., Bakoulev Scientific Center for cardiovascular Surgery RAMS Moscow, Russia
5. Noninvasive phase mapping of atrial flutter.
Chmelevsky M.P. FSI “Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre”, St. Petersburg, Russia.
6. New insight of atrial fibrillation mechanisms based on novel mapping technologies.
Kalinin V.V., Bakoulev Scientific Center for cardiovascular Surgery RAMS Moscow, Russia